1. So Light It Could Fly: At just 29g with the COROS nylon band, COROS PACE 2 is the lightest GPS watch in the world at its launch. Don’t let yourself get weighed down by more than you need, with the COROS PACE 2 you will be ready for your new personal best – be it in a race or in the weight room.
2. A Force to be Reckoned With: COROS PACE 2 has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. COROS PACE 2 will be your training partner for the long haul.
3. Every Second Counts: We know that every second counts when you are racing for a new Personal Best, so COROS helps you spend less time struggling to get the important information you need. With a new design, featuring the COROS Digital Dial, COROS PACE 2 creates an even simpler user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout all using just one finger.
4. Packs a Punch: Thanks to the efficiency of COROS GPS battery technology, COROS PACE 2 offers 30 hours of full GPS battery life. That’s a 20% increase from the original COROS PACE. If you need a little extra life, switch to UltraMax mode when the watch has low battery remaining.
5. Endurance on Your Wrist: COROS PACE 2 offers 20 days of daily use. That’s 20 days of tracking heart rate and sleeping, triggering backlight, measuring steps, getting notifications and even alarms every day. So, leave your charger behind, and travel for your next race, game or family vacation with confidence.
6. Light up the Night’s Sky: Night Mode is our always-on mode for nighttime activities. It leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride, even when needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish your workout.
7. Laps on Land or in the Sea: Whether you are swimming in the pool, or training in the ocean, with a 50-meter water proof rating, you can wear COROS PACE 2 to track your activities in the water as well as on land.
8. New Possibilities: With a roughly 50% weight reduction from the silicone band, the COROS Nylon Watch Band is more breathable and offers new color options, giving you endless opportunities to make your own personal statement. The Nylon bands will also allow for a more comfortable and snug fit which should improve the already strong heart rate accuracy, especially during long sweaty workouts on warm days.
9. Something for Everyone: COROS PACE 2 is jam packed with the sport modes you’ve been looking for. Go beyond your standard Run, Bike or Swim, and test out the new Strength Mode, or explore the accuracy of Track Run mode.
10. Your New Personal Trainer: The Strength Training program has over 200 exercises and growing already built in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. COROS PACE 2 autodetects your body movements and monitors your heart rate to measure your calories burned.
- Added running power targets to structured workouts
- Addition of training plans
- New night mode for workouts: Automatically enables backlight during workouts between sunrise and sunset
- Increased battery life from 25 hours to 30 hours of GPS on-time in regular mode
- Increased battery life from 50 hours to 60 hours in UltraMax mode
- Reduced standby battery from 30 days to 20 days
|1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
|Always-On Memory LCD
|Fiber Reinforced Polymer
|Fiber Reinforced Polymer
|Quick Release Band
|42 × 42 × 11.7mm
|Weight With Silicone Band
|Weight With Nylon Band
|GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
(Galileo via future firmware update)
|Optical Heart Rate Monitor
|5ATM (50 Meters/164 Feet)
|-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
|-4°F to 149°F (-20°C to 65°C)
|Less than 2 Hours
|20 days of regular use
30 hours in Full GPS mode
60 hours in UltraMax mode
|Run, Indoor Run, Track Run, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Strength, Training