This battery can quickly be charged without the need for a separate charger via it’s USB port. This not only saves you money from purchasing a charger, but also convenience of not having to carry around another device
- Charges via Micro-USB Port or Charger
- Built-In Protection Circuit
- Can Be Recharged up to 500 Times
- LED Status Indicator Light
The Fenix ARB-L16-700UP 16340 lithium-ion battery is specifically designed for high current, high drain devices and makes a great accessory add for all current Fenix 16340 (RCR123) powered lights.
The simple explanation of the benefits of this battery used in Fenix high drain devices is that they will last longer at their highest performing levels by sustaining a higher voltage. It also includes a protection circuit in the anode to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge and over heating.
This battery can quickly be charged without the need for a separate charger via it’s USB port.
This not only saves you money from purchasing a charger, but also convenience of not having to carry around another device.
- Size: 16340 Button Top Battery
- Max discharging current: 2.5A
- Charging current by USB port: 0.3A
- Charging current by separate charger: 700mA
- Heavy Load Discharge: 3.5C high rate discharge; 2.5A stable output
- Protection Circuit in the Anode to prevent short circuit
- Multiple layers of protection
- 500 charge cycles can be expected from a properly maintained battery
- Fully covered with a steel shell for impact resistance
- Over charge, discharge, short circuit, and over heating protection
- Three sets of over-head protection: Pressure relief valve protection, separate microporous protection, and PTC cathodal block protection
- Weight: 0.66 ounces (18.8g)
- Size: Length: 1.4″ (35.5mm) Diameter: 0.7″ (16.8mm)