Fenix HP30R V2.0 is a professional headlamp with separate battery case, powered by two 21700 Li-ion batteries. This headlamp is rechargeable via the USBC port in the battery case, and the battery can be used as a power bank to charge other devices. The dial switch allows you to switch between four white spotlight output levels, and three neutral white floodlight output levels. The spot- and floodlight can be switched on simultaneously to deliver a max output of 3000 lumens. Made for the professional, the Fenix HP30R V2.0 Headlamp is built for performance—high performance.
- One XHP50 white light LED, two XP-G3 S4 neutral white light LEDs; with a lifespan of 50000 hours.
- Includes two 5000mAh Li-ion batteries.
- Integrated die-casting ensures security and better heat dissipation.
- Rotary switch simultaneously activates spot- and floodlight modes.
- Dual interface for charging and discharging capability.
- Dual methods for wearing the battery case; can be clipped on the headband or worn on a belt.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
HP30R V2.0 SIZE
Length: 3.62” (92mm)
Width: 2.20” (56mm)
Height: 1.73” (44mm)
Length: 4.21” (107mm)
Height: 1.61” (41mm)
HP30R V2.0 WEIGHT
15.41 oz. (437g) including battery and headband
HP30R V2.0 BATTERY TYPE
Two included 21700 rechargeable li-ion batteries