The Fenix WF11E is an intrinsically safe flashlight certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA. It can be used in Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 where there is potentially explosive gas, and Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22 in combustible dust atmospheres. Powered by three included AA batteries, this intrinsically safe flashlight has a maximum brightness of 200 lumens. The WF11E also includes a magnetic tail and magnetic body clip, allowing you to attach the light to any metal surface. Made from anti-static plastic, impact resistant to 1m, and IP67 rated waterproof and dustproof help make this flashlight the perfect tool for hazardous situations.
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by three AA alkaline batteries
- Three output levels, max 200 lumens.
- Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics.
- Magnetic light tail and body clip.
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
Length: 6.6” (167.5mm)
Body: 0.9” (24mm)
Head: 1.9” (49mm)
5.6oz. (160g) excluding batteries
Three AA batteries (included)
Three AA alkaline batteries, lanyard, spare O-ring