Land and Sea @ Adrenalin 5mm Zip Dive Boot
These Adrenalin zip dive boots from renowned Australian outdoors designer and importer Land and Sea are the ideal piece of gear to improve your favourite water sports. From scuba diving and snorkelling to sailing and fishing, these diving boots will majorly increase your comfort and safety.
Thick 5mm neoprene is the core material of the boots, and this is a fantastic choice because its highly stretchable and comfortable nature. Additionally, the 5mm thickness of the neoprene will provide plenty of insulation to keep your feet warm in cold temperatures.
To ensure an easy fit, Adrenalin dive boots feature non-corrosive YKK zips. YKK is currently the world’s largest manufacturer of zips, so that should provide assurance as to the quality of the zips used in these boots. There will be no concern over corrosion from prolonged exposure to saltwater.
Completing these dive boots is a tough, semi-rigid sole capable of giving you tremendous grip over a wide span of surfaces. Standing on rocks or boat decks doesn’t have to be so dangerous. A pair of Adrenalin diving boots will let you feel safer.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 5mm neoprene material Zip Dive Boot
- Available in AUS men’s sizes 6-13
- Non-corrosive YKK zips
- Semi-rigid sole
- Reinforced zipper base
- Super tough vulcanized construction
- Heel and toe protection
Shoe Sizing Guide
Our shoes are based on men's AUS Size - Use the following table below to convert (Aus) to the 3 other metrics
||FOOT LENGTH (MM)
|Shoe Size Mens (Aus)
|= US Size
|= EUR Size
*Chart is a guide only.
- Highly stretchable Neoprene has been used because of how incredibly comfortable it feels.
- The material’s 5mm thickness will provide comforting heat when faced with cold-water temperatures.
- Non-corrosive zips from YKK are highly durable and will not corrode when used in saltwater conditions.
- A semi-rigid sole will protect your feet and give you superior grip on a huge range of surfaces, including boat decks and rocks.
- Reinforced zipper base to assist in preventing damage.