CARIBEE® 65 Litre Rucksack
Designed as a lightweight performance rucksack that is suitable for all outdoor expeditions, hikes or camping trips, the Frontier 65L incorporates all our proven design elements with greater touring functionality.
A hip belt zip utility pocket provides quick access to GPS units, sunscreen or first aid and the slimline front stash pocket is great for rain jackets, maps or any items you may need whilst on the go.
Built tough yet providing great comfort for extended trips with the adjustable Vantage harness system, the Caribee Frontier 65L rucksack is a reliable and first choice companion for your next adventure.
- Brand: Caribee
- Lightweight 65L trekking rucksack
- Suitable for all outdoor expeditions, hikes and popular with school camps due to it’s 65L size
- Easy to adjust Vantage adjustable harness system with padded shoulder straps, sternum strap and hip belt with integrated utility zip pockets
- Air mesh back padding and lumbar support
- Internal aluminium frame provides great back support and assists load distribution
- Dual draw cord throat with compression strap
- Front mounted quick access storage pocket, ideal for rain jackets, etc.
- Top QR hood with multiple zip storage pockets
- Lower zip pocket with internal heavy duty zip divider
- Hydration ready – just add a 2L or 3L reservoir
- Concealable rain cover located in the base of the pack
- QR compression system
- Volume: 65L/70 x 32 x 24cm
- Weight: 1.7 kg