Just when you thought the original TK75 was the best thing out there, this version of the TK75 is fitted with an even better LED resulting in larger lumen outputs and a farther beam distance with the same run time! Get more "bang" with the same kind of light.
Just when you thought the TK61 was amazing, this TK75 XM-L2 is a monster light which can produce fantastic lumen outputs, long run times, and uniform beam patterns. Not only that, but the amount of lumens we are discussing is flabbergasting. We have now gone from the 1,000 lumen mark, to the 2,600 lumen mark, and now to the 2,900 lumen mark! Hold steady as we dive even deeper into this uncharted realm.
The TK75 XM-L2 LED flashlight is made to fulfill the fine quality of Fenix lights. With an aluminum body that has an anti abrasive finish to prevent scratches, a lens made from tough anti reflective glass, a dual button switch system, a digitally regulated output for consistent beams, reverse polarity protection, a low voltage warning indicator that informs you of low battery charge, and a focused reflector for super long beam distances, the TK75 pushes the limit.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper installation
- Dual button switch system for rapid activation and mode selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- LED: 3 x CREE XM-L2 (U2)
- Runs on 4 x 18650 rechargeable batteries (Batteries not included)
- Turbo: 2,900 lumens / 1.25 hrs
- High: 1,200 lumens / 4 hrs
- Medium: 450 lumens / 12 hrs
- Low: 25 lumens / 200 hrs
- Length: 7.28" (185 mm)
- Head Diameter: 3.44" (87.5 mm)
- Body Diameter: 2.07" (52.5 mm)
- Weight: 17.99oz (510g)