The Fenix WF30RE is an intrinsically safe flashlight certified by IECEx, ATEX and CSA. It can be used in Zone 0, Zone 1 and Zone 2 where there is potentially explosive gas, and Zone 20, Zone 21 and Zone 22 in combustible dust atmospheres. The WF30RE includes a battery specifically designed to withstand extreme conditions and powers this flashlight for up to 120 hours and a maximum 280 lumens. Temperature resistant and an IP68 waterproof and dustproof rating help make this flashlight the perfect tool for hazardous situations.
- Intrinsically safe flashlight for use in hazardous areas.
- Cree XP-G2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one Fenix ARB-L21-2600Ex rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Rechargeable design.
- Three output levels; 280 lumens maximum output.
- Multiple explosion-proof certifications of IECEx, ATEX, CSA
- Specialized charger included.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
Length: 5.93” (150.5mm)
Head: 1.34”” (34mm)
Body: 1.10” (28mm)
7.58 oz. (215g) including battery
One rechargeable ARB-21-2600Ex li-ion battery