Lorpen ® T2 MS MidWeight Hiker (T2MCM)
The T2 Men’s Midweight Hiker is a hiking sock designed to keep your feet warm and dry while providing a performance enhancing experience in different environments, especially in not very hot places. This sock combines natural warmth and improved breathability and drying properties for hikers of all levels.
MERINO DRY yarn complements the main benefits of the superfine MERINO WOOL (softness, natural warmth, anti-odor, etc.). However, in this case we are talking about a synthetic fiber that improves the moisture management properties in the sock, thanks to lower humidity absorption and to a faster drying rate. So this sock will wick away moisture and keep your feet dry.
A layer of STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® adds durability and ensure these socks stay up in your running shoes without slipping down to your toes. On the one hand, NYLON is a synthetic continuous fibre that is characterized by its resistance and capacity to cushion. On the other hand, LYCRA is a synthetic elastane fiber that can stretch up to six times its length and return to its original state.
CONTENT: 72% Merino Dry, 18% Nylon, 10% Stretch Nylon with Lycra
- MERINO DRY for warmth, moisture wicking, and a soft feel against the skin.
- 10% STRETCH NYLON with LYCRA® all throughout the sock means no slipping or bunching up.
- Mesh Instep that minimizes bulk on the top of the foot and promotes heat and moisture release.
- Full medium cushioning for comfort and support.
- Flat Knit Toe Seam means no irritation on your toes.