Wear as a face mask, balaclava, or headwrap, Rothco’s Crossed Rifle Shemagh Scarves are adaptable to any environment. Ideally worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather condition you may encounter, these tactical scarves are a must-have for anyone!
- Crossed Rifle Shemaghs Are Constructed Of A Breathable Woven Cotton Material That Provides Both Comfort And Durability While Protecting Your Head And Neck From The Sun, Snow, And Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Much More - The Tactical Keffiyeh Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Rifle Keffiyeh Is A Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Tactical Shemagh Scarves Are Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
- Available In Multiple Colors
100% Woven Cotton